“Everything in the house is shaking!” my fiancé said. “Not sure it’s loud enough,” she said tongue-in-cheek.
Our bass player had just bought a new Ampeg bass amp. And that five string bass guitar – sweet and deep. We were rehearsing for a line-up of shows including Brew Brothers in the El Dorado (Reno, NV).
Nine years ago this month Aisle Seven decide to shut it down. After five years together, two records, many shows throughout the West and Southwest U.S. – it was time.
I had a blast! Some memories are:
- Sneaking our underage bass player(s) and B’s baby into clubs
- Eating late into night at the Frontier in ABQ on tour with bands like Edison Glass
- Playing the Huntington Beach Brewery
- Traveling to Nashville for a showcase event
- Laughing our guts out and thick tension during rehearsals
- Making lifetime friends – couldn’t have done it without you
Full Documentary Footage
* Originally posted February 28, 2015, on STraightTalk.com
Leave a Reply