I try to love change. Doing so opens the world to new experiences and opportunities.
It is not always easy. And there is certainly a progression of emotions, thought and action one has to go through.
The following is from an Active Network publication by Eric Soon titled “Return On Ministry”. I find these seven observations insightful.
- Change is a process, not an event
- The goal is not to innovate the most
- It is not enough to have the best idea
- Appreciate the dip (be understanding with anxiety, fear, hurt, etc.)
- You need to redefine the resistance
- Re-culturing is the name of the game
- Relate, repeat, reframe
What observations might you add to the list?
* Originally posted March 20, 2014, on StraightTalk.com