I came across this practical video reading the blog of Ed Stetzer, researcher, speaker, and catalyst.
I think the video get’s it right… part of leading is following well. I know I have some things to work on and reconsider in this regard: in the workplace, at home, with friends, lifestyle, culture, and society.
- What do you think about this concept?
- Are you following the right things?
- Are there places/causes/situations where you need to lead by following better in?
- Are you overdoing your personal leadership, when the right thing to do is to follow?
* First posted in 2013 on JayStearley.wordpress.com
Leave a Reply