A new calendar year provides an opportunistic and important time to lead splendiferously. The following are three powerful questions to ask yourself, followed by five ways to lead well into 2019.
- What would make 2019 a successful year?
- How will 2019 results be different than years prior?
- What personal rhythms will help you be the person you want to be?
Maximize the Holidays
- Extravagant experiences: ensure “wow” environments
- Calls to action: provide easy and clear “next steps” for people to take
- Spoil workers: appreciate and care for people “over-the-top”
- Rest: do what you need to do to be your best
- Centering: be awake to truth and spiritual awareness
- Remembrance: be steadfastly mindful of what matters most
- Immediate: review with your team that you are ready
- Short-term: be intentional and specific with leadership action steps and calendaring
- Long-term: take the time to set goals along with accountable action steps
- Digital: have a presence and be up-to-date
- Personal: prepare how and what needs to be said
- Communal: give your people purpose-driven talking points
- Giving: give people amazing opportunities to give
- Investing: use resources where the huge impacts will be had
- Budgeting: craft a strategic budget and consider moving to a July-June fiscal year
I’d love to hear your ideas and action steps as well – feel free to comment and share!
And be sure to check out the video on these points on my Facebook page for more.
[Featured image provided by: Caio Resende]
Leave a Reply