I still can’t fully explain nor remember what it’s like to be bundled 100 feet down a street – bizarre. I can recollect (and live) recovery – onerous.
The event will always be a marker in my families life – one that is guiding and celebrated.
- Any day could be our last – make it count
- Love wildly – be extravagant
- Live our calling – be free
- Emergencies happen – be prepared
- Walk with YHWH – be right with God
- Keep true friends – only a few persevere
- Slow down – savor life
- Have daily festivals – add fuel to your heart, soul, mind, and strength
- Keep fit – curtail injuries
- Be gracious – always use class and maturity
- Seek help – have a professional team
- Repress distractions – be fully present
- Schedule margin – something will always come up, maybe even a nap
Embracing these brings much joy, passion, health, and pure worship (Romans 12:1-2).
Live the vision.
Which of these points do you need to embrace? Why and how?
Our deepest gratitude to everyone that has held fast and helped early on – today marks 2 years to the minute.